What countries do you send parcels to?
- Most European countries such as Albania, Andorra, Armenia, Austria, Belarus, Belgium, Bosnia, Bulgaria, Croatia, Czech Republic, Denmark, Estonia, Finland, France, Germany, Great Britain, Greece – mainland, Hungary, Ireland, Italy, Kazakhstan, Kyrgyzstan, Latvia, Liechtenstein, Lithuania, Luxembourg, Macedonia, Moldova, Netherlands, Norway, Poland, Portugal, Romania, Russia, Serbia, Slovak Republic, Slovenia, Spain, Sweden, Switzerland, Turkey, Ukraine, Uzbekistan AND MORE
What is the cost of shipping?
- Shipping your package depends on where it is shipped from, where it is going to, how much it weights, and its measurements. To calculate the accurate cost of shipping please click the following link: ***
Can you send parcels from Europe to the United States?
- Unfortunately, that is not available at this time.
Can I check the status of my shipment?
- Yes, you can track your shipment following this link: Track
What is the approximate delivery time to Poland?
- AIRPLANE STANDARD: 1-2 Weeks, AIR EXPRESS: 5-8 Days, OCEAN EXPRESS: 4-8 Weeks, OCEAN STANDARD: 5-8 Weeks
How should I prepare my package?
- 1) Always use a strong, rigid box and fill any empty space with paper, bubble wrap, or polystyrene to keep your package sturdy.
- 2) Always use a strong tape to close your package securely. Make sure to tape the corners of the parcels to ensure safety!
What is the approximate delivery time to countries other than Poland?
- AIRPLANE STANDARD: 1-2 Weeks, AIR EXPRESS: 4 Business Days, OCEAN STANDARD: 5-8 Weeks