Fabkoshipping is offering you a discount code: fabkoeaster20 on your next shipment overseas. Surprise a loved one with gifts for Valentine’s Day and Easter by sending your package now!
As our loyal client we are also sending you a list of guidelines to efficiently and effectively send packages to Europe.
Our extensive experience we can safely provide you with the following tips to send packages to your families. We are here to help you send packages affordably without being held up by Custom Duty.
- In order to avoid overweighed fees, we suggest the package should not exceed 50 lbs.
- The minimum payment for economy shipping is 20 lbs
- The minimum payment for express/premium is 6lbs.
- Choose the right sized box, to avoid empty spaces. Many of our clients vacuum pack clothes before sending and save 3x the space. When sending toys, we suggest changing the original packaging to get rid of unnecessary space, and taking out batteries to prevent the toy from turning on. Please note, for express/premium shipping lithium batteries are prohibited.
- Price is based on the weight and dimensions of the package.
- If your package has printed images of expensive items (e.g. computers, tools, electronics, etc) there is a greater chance it will be held by Custom to check if the items match the declaration.
- On the top, left-hand side put the address and phone number of the sender, in the middle with larger font, the address and phone number of the recipient.
- Please pay special caution when sending liquids. A leaking box is immediately stopped.
- We suggest removing all price tags when sending “used” items.
- Remember, we are not responsible for any damaged items because as the sender you are responsible for packing it thoroughly and safely. Therefore, we do not refund if any damaged items.
- Please be aware that if you write in the declaration, words like alcohol, tools, computer, telephone, food, seeds, cigarettes there is a greater risk of it being stopped.
- To save money, we suggest putting the value of your package to be no more than $35-40.
- We suggest to avoid sending more than one package at the send time to the same name/address to prevent being held up by Customs (at least change the names).
- If you do send more than one package at the same time to the same address please be aware they will all be classified as one shipment ( one big package) and we suggest to divide the value of the package to be equal to no more than $40.
- We suggest avoiding shipping electronic devices with express shipments as they are very carefully scanned. Sending perfumes, lithium batteries, electronics, headsets, radios, aerosols, is strictly prohibited with express shipping.
- Please make sure to include the phone number and easy contact information of the recipient.
If you have any questions or concerns please send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org
We cannot wait to ship with you! Thank you for choosing Fabkoshipping and we hope you will use these guidelines provided to make your shipping process as affordable and easy as possible!
We wish you the best.