DEPARTURE & ARRIVAL
Packages shipped from our physical stores are picked up every Mondays and Thursdays and are taken to the main warehouses in New Jersey. Door-to-door service packages are picked up by UPS from your home and are also taken to the main warehouses in New Jersey.
From New Jersey, all international packages are first being shipped to Warsaw, Poland, and then from there to the destination countries.
HERE IS HOW IT WORKS:
Departures from New Jersey to Poland take place weekly. Air cargo leaves twice a week. Sea cargo leaves once a container is completely filled up. Until this point, your parcel will be held in a shipping port or warehouse.
Once they have departed from the US, airplane parcels arrive in Poland the next day, and parcels departing by boat will take approximately 2-3 weeks to arrive. After arriving in a warehouse in Poland, the following steps will occur:
- All packages will be screened and go through local customs. It is at this stage that the recipient may receive a notice that they must pay taxes on the parcel(s), depending on the contents.
- Please note: as of July 1st, 2021, the European Union has introduced new import laws that require much stricter regulations, and may cause potential delays. For more information click here: Taxes & Customs
- After passing through customs duties in Warsaw, Poland, the package(s) will be handed over to other (local) couriers (FedEx or DPD or GLS, etc.) that will take the packages to the destination country.
- Once in the destination country, package(s) then go on for door-to-door delivery. Delivery can take up to a week, depending on the distance of the destination from the warehouse.
- Recipients will usually receive a text message to their phone number on file from the courier 24-48 hours before they deliver the parcel(s).
- Recipients might be or might not be required to provide a signature and/or ID upon delivery. This all depends on the local shipping company’s policy in the given destination country.
- Operating hours vary among different couriers, but typically the parcels will be delivered from 8AM-10PM local time.
- For parcels headed to Eastern Europe and Asia – depending on the exact location, it might not be possible to perform door-to-door delivery. If the location is very remote or in a small village, you will be asked to provide the address of a local post office from where the recipient will be required to pick up the package.
Don’t forget, you can always track the exact status of your package online. For more information and step-by-step instructions, please visit our Tracking page.